Sunday, April 13, 2008

Construction Crew

The layout is being built by myself and some of my friends. Most of us worked together to build Ernie Poole's layout. Ernie's layout has been open for Railrun and Tour De Chooch. We spent about 10 years or more building it. We are also working on Chuck Tremblay's layout. However since he recently moved, we now have to wait for him to finish the basement in his new house.

We are working on the layout as a team two nights a week. The Monday team consists of:
  • Myself
  • Ernie Poole
  • Dan Boudreau
  • Paul Azevedo
Currently we are working on a small area and it is hard to get more people involved. As the work in progress expands we will add the Thursday team consisting of:
  • The monday team
  • Peter
  • Jim Whitehead
  • Ed Smith
  • Chuck Tremblay
  • Dan Pawling
  • Dennis Rockwell
  • Bob Pawlak
If you are wondering about the ordering of the names, it is my best guess on how often they will be helping.

I am lucky to have them helping me. They are all talented modelers. Each enjoys working on various aspects of model railroading. One aspect they all seem to enjoy is letting me know when I mess something up.

No comments: